State Representative Chris Turner

Constituent Services

It is a top priority of our office to provide prompt and thorough assistance to constituents when they have problems or issues with state government. Although our office can’t guarantee the outcome in any constituent matter, we will work hard to cut through red tape, get answers and reach a favorable resolution, if possible.


Our office staff is available to assist our constituents with a range of state government matters including:

  • Child and Adult Foster Care
  • Child Protective Services
  • Child Support
  • Children’s Health Insurance Program benefits
  • Elderly and Aging Services
  • Food Stamps
  • Medicaid
  • State Health and Mental Health Services
  • State Licensed Nursing Homes
  • College Planning and Financial Aid Resources
  • Consumer Protection
  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Workers Compensation
  • State Prison System
  • State Rehabilitation Services
  • State Youth Incarceration
  • Crime Victims Program
  • Driver’s License and Identification
  • Environmental Issues overseen by Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
  • Professional Licensing
  • Transportation Issues covered by Texas Department of Transportation
  • Vital Statistics

Please call 512-463-0574 or e-mail for assistance.